Banking doesn't get easier than this. Nedbank Mobile Banking offers safe, convenient and secure banking, ideal for the times when you are not close to a computer or branch. Welcome to the world of anytime, anywhere banking from Nedbank.
To access Nedbank Mobile Banking, download the app from the Apple iStore or Google Play store. If you don't have a smart phone or don't want to make use of your phone data for banking you can always opt for the USSD route by dialing *140*001# to access Nedbank Mobile Banking.
Features & Benefits
Nedbank Mobile Banking provides a a unique, device-adaptable and customisable banking experience. The table below lists the available transactions on the platform.
|TRANSACTIONS||Nedbank App Suite||*140*001#|
|Inter account transfers||Yes||Yes|
|Payment notifications (SMS, Fax, Email)||Yes||No|
|Add a beneficiary||Yes||No|
How can I get connected with Nedbank Mobile Banking?
Signing up for Nedbank Mobile Banking is easy. If you already have Nedbank Internet Banking, you can simply download the Nedbank Mobile App from the Apple iStore or the Google Play Store or dial *140*001# from your phone. Then follow the prompts to activate Nedbank Mobile Banking. You can click here to download a step-by-tep guide.
If you don't currently use Internet Banking you need to make sure that you have Electronic Banking enabled. You can do this by dialling your preferred branch or by calling our Custoemr Contact Centre on 061 295 2222. If you do not have Electronic Banking enabled on your account, you will need to come into a branch to activate it.
Our Internet Banking offers a secure, convenient, 24-hour/7-days service for your banking; at home, in the office, or on the go. Internet banking is available for you as an individual client or for your business.
Features & Benefits
- Secure online payments and for managing your accounts
- View and Print your statements – statement can be viewed for up-to 12 months prior transactions
- View your account balances
- Manage your accounts through Inter-account transfers
- Easy payment service including: 3rd party payments, regular account payments, and once –off payments
- Get payment confirmation via E-mail or hard copy
- Make bulk payments for a set of beneficiaries, e.g. employees
- Set up Input & Authorize functionality for control
- A Nedbank operating account
- Internet banking application form
- Proof of income – payslip or letter from employer showing monthly income, or Source & Purpose of Funds Declaration Form
- Proof of Residence – Letter from local chief or Utility bill
- Valid Passport (together with Residence permit for non residents)
Netbanking offers best-in market security features for you:
- Unique Profile Number
- User defined Password
- Encryption of password on Globus system
- E-mail notification when logging in
- Named Users
- Secure Socket Layer Encryption
- Digital Certificate of Authenticity
- Nedbank fire walls
To open your Internet banking account, speak to a Personal banker or Relationship Manager at your nearest branch, or contact our Internet banking consultants on +264 61 259 9111.
Keeping You Safe Online
At Nedbank Namibia we understand your need for complete peace of mind in all your banking and we strive to ensure that your online banking experience is as safe and secure as possible.
Online Safety Tips
- Always access our internet banking service by typing the full URL www.internetbanking.nedbank.com.na into your browser. Never access NetBank through a bookmark or saved page.
- Always keep your Profile number and Password confidential.
- If you think your personal details may have been compromised, inform the Internet banking help-desk immediately
- Monitor your accounts regularly for unusual activity and report any suspicious activity to the bank immediately.
- Remember to logoff and close your browser after banking online.
- Install the latest antivirus and antispy software on your computer.
- Do not open emails from unknown sources.
- Nedbank Lesotho would never contact you telephonically or send you an email requesting any personal details, such as Client Identity number (Profile) or Password; so do not respond to such requests.
- Avoid using publicly accessible PCs, such as internet cafés, for your online banking.
If you suspect that your personal details may have been compromised, call the Nedbank Internet banking help desk on +264 61 295 2222 immediately.
For more information on online banking, please visit Nedbank Namibia online